WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) — The Wichita Police Department said it started investigating a child sex crimes case after someone reported seeing inappropriate pictures of a child on a man’s phone.
Police say their investigation led them to arrest Edgar Moreno, 35, of Maize, Thursday. They say he was booked into jail on suspicion of:
- Aggravated indecent liberties with a child
- Indecent liberties with a child
- Sexual exploitation of a child
- Sexual exploitation of a child, promote performance of a child
- Breach of privacy, installing listen/record device
- Breach of privacy, install/use listening/recording device
A police spokesman said the investigation is continuing. They plan to present the case to the district attorney’s office.
At last check, Moreno was still in the Sedgwick County jail with a bond set at $250,000.