WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – Wichita police arrested Nathan Rowe, 27, of Wichita, on suspicion of two counts of domestic battery, aggravated domestic battery strangulation, and aggravated domestic battery Friday.
On Thursday evening, officers responded to an area hospital regarding an assault report where they contacted a 25-year-old woman who had extensive injuries to her face and neck. She was treated at the hospital for non-life-threatening injuries.
The investigation revealed the woman had been battered and strangled to the point of unconsciousness multiple times over several days at a home on East Lockwood. She was brought to the hospital by a family member.
Rowe was located Friday and arrested without incident. He was booked into jail regarding Thursday’s case and two other separate domestic violence investigations from March involving the same victim.
- Husband battles brain surgery and COVID-19, the couple reunited days before 50th wedding anniversary
- Price’s Pressure Points: Storm skirts by south!
- Champion Ken Jennings will be first interim ‘Jeopardy!’ host
- Wichita Thunder releases revised 2020-21 season schedule
- US colleges mull new virus protocols for students’ return