WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) - Officers have arrested a Wichita man for child sex crimes.
Zachary Robinson, 30, was booked into jail of suspicion of aggravated criminal sodomy.
Arrest reports show the victim was a child.
Robinson is being held on a $100,000 bond.
- Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Woman who helped kidnap Elizabeth Smart released...
- FDA takes on teen vaping
- Relatives have vigil for 4 allegedly killed by...
- 2 women drown as van swept into floodwaters
- 1 dead, at least 4 injured in shooting outside...