WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – The Wichita Police Department arrested a 41-year-old Wichita man for allegedly raping an 18-year-old woman.
Authorities say officers were dispatched to an EMS call at a home on the 1500 block of South Pinecrest Tuesday around 7:40 p.m.
While investigating, police discovered that an 18-year-old woman and 12-year-old ran away from a foster home and came in contact with the suspect Willie L. Green.
According to police, Green drove the 18-year-old woman and the 12-year-old to his home where he allegedly raped the 18-year-old.
The case is still under investigation.
- Wichita Best Western Plus pays workers back wages after denying sick pay during COVID-19
- Early in-person voting opens to long lines in Sedgwick County
- On The Sideline: Brent Bowers
- Hiker missing for 12 days found safe in Utah’s Zion National Park
- Patrick Mahomes or Josh Allen: Who has the strongest throwing arm?