WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – A 21-year-old Wichita man is charged in a bank robbery.
The robbery happened back on July 23 at the Intrust Bank in the 5500 block of East Harry.
If convicted, Jeremy Vos faces up to 20 years in federal prison and a fine up to $250,000. The FBI investigated.
- ‘Us Doing Us’: Wichitans come together at unity rally in Riverside Park
- Attorney confirms Vanessa Guillen remains positively identified
- T.J.’s Forecast: Isolated showers and storms possible through the evening
- Frederick Douglass statue removed at New York park
- Kanye West announces plans to run for president in 2020; gains support from Elon Musk, Mark Cuban