WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – A Wichita man has been taken into custody by police on suspicion of attempted first-degree murder.
The arrest happened around midnight Saturday in the 1300 block of North Lorraine.
Christopher Lollis, 44, was booked on suspicion of first-degree murder and aggravated assault with a deadly weapon
Lollis was arrested in connection to a shooting that occurred in April. Police say Lollis is suspected of firing a weapon at four people inside a vehicle leaving at least one of them injured.
- Hutchinson demonstration remains peaceful despite rumors of counter-protest
- Hundreds gather for peaceful protests throughout Wichita Saturday
- 61-year-old man arrested in connection to stabbing in southeast Wichita
- Broncos players, coaches join Floyd demonstration in Denver
- T.J.’s Forecast: Hot & humid feel isn’t going anywhere