WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – A 25-year-old Wichita man pleaded guilty Monday to committing an armed robbery at a Family Dollar in south Wichita.
Toney D. Williams pleaded guilty in federal court to one count of robbery. In his plea, he admitted that on Oct. 1, 2019, he displayed a handgun when he robbed a Family Dollar at 2301 S. Seneca.
Sentencing is set for April 13.
- Melania Trump’s error puts Oregon Christmas tree farm in spotlight
- Sheriff: Florida rapper made music, then killed 2 men in recording studio
- GraceMed works through backlog in covid testing
- Hampton Roads native looking toward Tokyo Olympics; focusing on mental game during pandemic
- ‘We will do whatever we have to’: Teams practicing one day ahead of KSHSAA vote to potentially delay winter sports