WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – A 27-year-old Wichita man was sentenced to 115 months in federal prison for driving the getaway car in a series of robberies according to the U.S. Attorney’s Office.
Shaiquille Harris pleaded guilty to four counts of robbery and one count of unlawful possession of a firearm by a felon.
In his plea, Harris admitted participating in robberies at the following stores:
- Kwik Shop, 710 W. 29th
- Kwik Shop, 3959 S. Hydraulic
- Kwik Shop, 3601 E. 47th South
- QuikTrip, 2821 E. 31st South
Harris admitted that in each case he drove 28-year-old Brelen VonFange to commit the robberies. VonFange is awaiting trial.
- City, highway crews on standby to treat roads in Wichita
- Kansas drivers already experiencing icy road conditions ahead of expected winter weather
- Commissioners Cruse, Dennis react to lawmakers involved in attack ad lawsuit
- Chiefs rout Broncos 43-16 as Mahomes barely breaks a sweat
- Suspect in Leavenworth child abduction, double homicide in custody, yet to be charged