WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – A Wichita mother is now charged in the death of her toddler.
Two-year-old Zayden Jaynesahkluah was found dead in a south Wichita motel room back in May.
His mother, 23-year-old Kimberly Compass, appeared before a judge and was charged with first-degree murder.
A judge set her bond at a half million dollars. Her next court date is set for Sept. 5.
- Rescuers respond to submersion northwest of Wichita
- Judiciary Committee questions Lewandowski in first impeachment investigation hearing
- Senate Dems seek to block implementation of Trump’s ‘public charge’ rule
- Former Kansas officer fights brain cancer, hopes to wear uniform again
- Derby schools using K-9 help to curb drugs