WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) - Wichita police now have two suspects in custody in a robbery.
It happened around 12:30 p.m. Tuesday at the F&K liquor store at Lincoln and Woodlawn.
Police tell KSN News that Raquan Hill, 18, and Jamaryus Moore, 19, both of Wichita, showed up at the store and showed weapons. Money was given to the men.
After the robbery, the clerk shot at the suspects. Hill was hit in the leg. The clerk was not injured in the incident.
Officers followed up on information and arrested Moore in the 3600 block of North Hydraulic in connection to the case.
Police believe the two may have committed more robberies.
"We believe these individuals are connected to some of these previous ones. We are currently working to confirm that," said officer Charley Davidson.
Both men have been charged with robbery. If convicted, they face a penalty up to 20 years in federal prison and a fine up to $250,000.
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Two Wichita library branches on the chopping...
- Increase in adult drowning incidents raise concern
- Wichita lawyer, software engineer charged in...
- Disciplinary action taken within Wichita Fire...
- Local mom learns of heart defect during child birth