WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) - A Wichita woman has been charged with one count of unlawfully possessing firearms following a felony conviction.
Chaelyn Nicole Aaron, 28, of Wichita has also been charged with stealing firearms from a licensed firearms dealer.
The indictment alleges she stole seven firearms from a display case at Atwoods Ranch and Home store in Park City on March 28.
If she is convicted, Aaron faces up to 10 years in federal prison and a fine up to $250,000 on each count.
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Kansas to offer amnesty day for people owing...
- WSU student protest on campus, sparks change
- Mother and child hit by car, suspected...
- Man killed in high-speed crash after vehicle...
- 1 killed, 4 injured in Stevens County crash