WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – A 60-year-old man was injured in a stabbing early Saturday morning in south Wichita.
Wichita police responded to a disturbance in the 2000 block of East 51st Street South. Police say there was a domestic disturbance between a husband and wife.
According to department, a 57-year-old woman was said to be having a mental health crisis. The woman began swinging a knife toward her husband. He suffered a minor cut to the arm. She was later taken to an area hospital for a mental evaluation.
Police say the investigation is ongoing.
- Police release video of alleged shooter who fired on officers at 21st and Arkansas
- AMC Theatres has ‘substantial doubt’ it can remain in business
- Job posting: Free beer and $20K to hike 2,200-mile trail
- Obama to address Floyd protests for first time publicly in online town hall
- Macksville man dies in Pratt County rollover