BUTLER COUNTY, Kan. (KSNW) – One person is in custody following a burglary that took place at a property in the area of Southwest 230th Street and Butler Road. It happened a little before 5 p.m. Sunday.
The victim said he noticed ruts on his property. When he drove up further, he found several suspects taking property from a cabin he owns. The suspects were putting the items into a trailer pulled by a pickup. The victim confronted them, and they rammed his vehicle. During that time, the pickup, the armed suspects were driving, became disabled. They fled on foot.
One of the suspects has been taken into custody. The other is still at large.
The victim in the case wasn’t injured.
- Recovery programs navigating new territory in treatment during COVID-19
- Disney+ hits 50 million subscribers after five months
- Taiwan protests WHO leader’s accusations of racist campaign
- ICT Bar Rescue awards $50,000 worth of grants
- Going after his dreams: Dennis describes training for the NBA Draft