GUILDERLAND, N.Y. (KSNW) – A New York family known for going over-the-top during the Halloween season decided they would continue to “Carry that Weight.”
The Pitkin family call the holiday displays they’ve kept up for 20 years their “massive menagerie of the macabre.” This year, they are catching notice for their edition of The Beatles’ Abbey Road.
The Abbey Road record celebrated its 50th anniversary this year. So, in addition to the regular goblins and ghouls, Jeff Pitkin was inspired to pay tribute.
Because the displays are so popular, the Pitkins’ are using the popularity to benefit St. Jude’s Children’s Medical Research Center.
If you’re interested in donating to St. Jude’s Children’s Medical Research Center, click here or click the image below.
- Korn Ferry Tour golfers prepare for heat, record-breaking crowds ahead of Wichita Open
- Beating the heat: Wichitans brave high temps
- As the temperature rises, so does crime
- Veteran Salute: Navy Corpsman says his job was to keep them alive
- KSN Storm Track 3 Digital Extra: Triple digit heat ahead of yearly average, hottest still to come Thursday