GUILDERLAND, N.Y. (KSNW) – A New York family known for going over-the-top during the Halloween season decided they would continue to “Carry that Weight.”
The Pitkin family call the holiday displays they’ve kept up for 20 years their “massive menagerie of the macabre.” This year, they are catching notice for their edition of The Beatles’ Abbey Road.
The Abbey Road record celebrated its 50th anniversary this year. So, in addition to the regular goblins and ghouls, Jeff Pitkin was inspired to pay tribute.
Because the displays are so popular, the Pitkins’ are using the popularity to benefit St. Jude’s Children’s Medical Research Center.
If you’re interested in donating to St. Jude’s Children’s Medical Research Center, click here or click the image below.
- Homework Hotline: An academic resource for Wichita Public School students
- Veteran Salute: WAVES teach WWII fighters how to fly blind
- Wild video shows Kyle Shanahan correctly predict penalty before it happens
- Wednesday’s Kansas college basketball scores
- Fourth Quarter Surge Lifts USF over The Lady Shockers