GUILDERLAND, N.Y. (KSNW) – A New York family known for going over-the-top during the Halloween season decided they would continue to “Carry that Weight.”
The Pitkin family call the holiday displays they’ve kept up for 20 years their “massive menagerie of the macabre.” This year, they are catching notice for their edition of The Beatles’ Abbey Road.
The Abbey Road record celebrated its 50th anniversary this year. So, in addition to the regular goblins and ghouls, Jeff Pitkin was inspired to pay tribute.
Because the displays are so popular, the Pitkins’ are using the popularity to benefit St. Jude’s Children’s Medical Research Center.
If you’re interested in donating to St. Jude’s Children’s Medical Research Center, click here or click the image below.
- KSN Storm Track 3 Digital Extra: Perseid Meteor Shower Peaking
- Practice will look different for Fall sports
- Border Protection finds $60 million worth of marijuana in a shipment of limes
- Overcrowding at the jail: A growing problem during the pandemic
- Conversaciones sobre la reintegración de los estudiantes continua para el distrito escolar USD 259