LANSING, Mich. (WILX/NBC News) – A Lansing, Michigan woman says a bakery attacked her on social media after her complaints over a botched birthday cake and party.
Alexandra Schroeder says she spent over a month planning her daughter’s fifth birthday party, but it turned out to be a disaster.
Schroeder says she paid Whipped Bakery $370 to rent space for a baking birthday bash and for a unicorn cake.
She says the cake that was supposed to resemble a unicorn was far from her expectations.
“The horn came out in a shape that was so embarrassing,” she said.
Schroeder says when she shared pictures of the cake on Facebook staff accused her leaving the placed trashed, with a negative balance.
“I’ve paid this bakery $370,” said Schroeder.
Whipped Bakery says it has no comment and that the matter will be handled in litigation.
- Border agents find smuggled migrants in car trunk at California checkpoint, CBP says
- Can you repeat that? Hearing trouble becomes more obvious with masks
- Governor welcomes Christmas tree carried by horse-drawn carriage to Cedar Crest
- Watch Live: Sedgwick County Commission special meeting on coronavirus issues at 1:30 p.m.
- Restaurant workers out of jobs again as virus surges anew