LANSING, Mich. (WILX/NBC News) – A Lansing, Michigan woman says a bakery attacked her on social media after her complaints over a botched birthday cake and party.
Alexandra Schroeder says she spent over a month planning her daughter’s fifth birthday party, but it turned out to be a disaster.
Schroeder says she paid Whipped Bakery $370 to rent space for a baking birthday bash and for a unicorn cake.
She says the cake that was supposed to resemble a unicorn was far from her expectations.
“The horn came out in a shape that was so embarrassing,” she said.
Schroeder says when she shared pictures of the cake on Facebook staff accused her leaving the placed trashed, with a negative balance.
“I’ve paid this bakery $370,” said Schroeder.
Whipped Bakery says it has no comment and that the matter will be handled in litigation.
- Taylor’s Forecast: Sunny until storms develop out west later today
- Wichita Black Lives Matter march interrupted by counter-protesters
- Crews respond to explosion, barn fire in Butler County
- US Navy welcomes 1st Black female Tactical Aircraft pilot
- Taylor’s Forecast: All hazards possible with storms along a front tonight