An 8-year-old in Maryland is doing something pretty amazing, and so far he’s helped 3,000 veterans.
Tyler Stallings’ mother says he has had a passion for helping veterans since he was just 4 years old.
Tyler initially wanted to build a home for veterans whom he calls his heroes, but he decided to come up with a more “realistic” plan.
So Tyler began making “hero bags” for homeless veterans.
The bags are filled with gloves, a blanket, a sweater, soap and much more.
According to a GoFundMe page created by the family, Tyler has raised over thousands since he started making the bags four years ago.
- South Texas tribe vows to fight border wall, sues to preserve tribal cemetery
- Rare red and white cardinals spotted in central Texas
- Florida mom, dad, 17-year-old son all battling cancer ask for prayers, Christmas miracle
- NM mayor calls for immigration reform
- United Industries and its OSHA violations