An 8-year-old in Maryland is doing something pretty amazing, and so far he’s helped 3,000 veterans.
Tyler Stallings’ mother says he has had a passion for helping veterans since he was just 4 years old.
Tyler initially wanted to build a home for veterans whom he calls his heroes, but he decided to come up with a more “realistic” plan.
So Tyler began making “hero bags” for homeless veterans.
The bags are filled with gloves, a blanket, a sweater, soap and much more.
According to a GoFundMe page created by the family, Tyler has raised over thousands since he started making the bags four years ago.
- US appeals to proceed with 1st federal execution in 17 years
- Two arrested after chase with Jackson County deputies
- Kansas’s least populated county confirms first coronavirus case
- ‘It’s heartbreaking’: Many come out to pay respects for 3-year-old KCK girl found dead
- Florida man accused of setting Catholic church on fire