NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WSMV) – Video shows four construction workers stuck on the roof of a Nashville, Tennessee home when storms hit the area Sunday afternoon.
Tiffany Holt says she went to take a picture of the scenery outside her window and the oncoming storms when she noticed the four men on the roof of the three-story home.
“Seriously sweetie, I’m scared to death for them,” Holt can be heard pleading to her husband in the video before the rain falls harder and the wind picks up.
One man can be seen falling through the trusses as debris flies past.
After the storms, she says the men walked away alive.
“We talked to them they were right here and said do you want to come in and take shelter. They wanted to get in the car and get out. So they were fine,” Holt said.
- GraceMed works through backlog in covid testing
- ‘We will do whatever we have to’: Teams practicing one day ahead of KSHSAA vote to potentially delay winter sports
- Wichita State’s Men’s Basketball: Shockers out of Crossover Classic
- Salvation Army facing challenges due to COVID, needing more than donations this year
- Drinksgiving and pandemic: double threat has groups concerned