Chick-fil-A is currently testing out a new sandwich in select locations: the Honey Pepper Pimento Cheese.
The company said the sweet and spicy sandwich is the original Chick-fil-A filet, drizzled with honey and topped with southern-style pimento cheese. It is served on a bun with pickled jalapenos.
According to a statement from a public relations agency that works with the fast-food chain, the sandwich is only being offered in Asheville, North Carolina and upstate South Carolina locations.
“Customer feedback will help us determine if it will be offered at additional restaurants in the future,” said Brent Reams of Jackson Spalding.
Chick-fil-A released a few new menu items nationally on Monday. Those items include the chocolate fudge brownie and a mocha cream cold brew.
- On Ronelle’s Radar: Slim moisture chance south and cool temps holiday weekend
- Community members say they’re thankful for the frontline workers this thanksgiving
- Shooting in Wichita leaves one in serious condition, police still investigating
- Teachman’s Take: Cool comfort for Black Friday, weekend storm tracks south
- Giving back to those in need – Wichita churches and organizations hand out thousands of meals