On Thursday, December 12, the company is selling its Original Glazed Doughnuts for $1 as part of their ‘Day of the Dozens‘ offer.
To get the deal, customers have to first buy a dozen doughnuts at the store’s retail price.
Customers can purchase any type or flavor of doughnut they’d like to qualify for the dollar dozen deal.
The ‘Day of the Dozens’ offer is limited to two per customer at participating stores across the U.S.
- Eugene Goodman: Kamala Harris escorted by hero Capitol police officer who diverted mob
- 103-year-old Massachusetts man who lived through Spanish flu, polio outbreak gets COVID-19 vaccine
- Newsfeed Now: A historic Inauguration Day, 10-year-old CEO becomes best-selling author
- 10 things more likely than winning the huge Powerball, Mega Millions jackpots
- $1 million Mega Millions ticket sold in south-central Kansas