Firefighters step in after puppy gets his head stuck in tire

Don't Miss This
pup2_337892

BUTTE, Mont. (NEXSTAR MEDIA) — The idiom says curiosity usually kills the cat, but it can get dogs into their fair share of trouble, too.

One Montana coonhound pup named Blaze learned that the hard way.

According to a Facebook post by the Butte-Silver Bow Fire Department, Blaze’s owner returned home Monday to find the pup’s head stuck in a wheel. Blaze was brought to a veterinary hospital who called the local fire department requesting help.

Per the fire crew, no extraction tools were needed — just a lot of coconut oil, patience and strength.

The dog suffered some minor neck swelling but was not injured.

Copyright 2020 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Download the KSN News App and stay up-to-date wherever you are. You can even watch KSN News live for free!
Click here to get the app
Get it in the App store
Get it in the Google Play store

3 Day Forecast

KSN Storm Track 3 Weather

Trending Stories