Americans are finding ways to socialize while social distancing during the coronavirus outbreak.
Video chat apps such as Houseparty, or platforms like Zoom can enable group hangouts.
Virtual happy hours, dinner parties and digital dates are all taking off.
Match.com and its other sites launched a “Dating While Distancing” hotline, and apps including Plenty Of Fish are expanding live streaming features.
As COVID-19 precautions shut down gyms, fitness instructors are streaming interactive workouts, celebrities and musicians are hosting online performances, churches are streaming sermons, and DJs are launching remote dance parties.
- Wichita Public Schools will look at onsite learning option for 6th-12th graders
- ‘He is ready to go back’: Officer shot in Lyons making recovery alongside wife in hospital
- All 62 residents in Norton County nursing home test positive for COVID-19, of which 10 have passed away
- Chiefs top Bills, improve to 5-1
- Big turnout at Intrust for early voting this year