DISH wants to give you $1,300 to watch 13 Stephen King movies by Halloween. Do you have what it takes?
The cable company wants to pay one lucky– or unlucky — person to document the experience watching 13 horror classics based on Stephen King’s most chilling novels.
Those movies include:
- Children of the Corn
- It (Original or remake)
- The Mist
- Pet Sematary
- Salem’s Lot
- The Shining
You do have to put in a little extra effort aside from grabbing your popcorn and blanket for the pay day. DISH wants to know everything about your experience. They will even equip you with a Fitbit to track your heart rate and jump scares. You’ll be expected to go as far as logging how your sleeping habits change. They want all the frightening details.
DISH will provide you not only with all 13 movies, but also a flashlight, blanket, popcorn, candy, and some Stephen King paraphernalia. You’ll also receive a gift card to add a 14th movie to your list, either It: Chapter 2, or Doctor Sleep.
Feel up for the challenge? Read more details and register using this link.
- Legislative leaders allow Governor Kelly’s stay-at-home order to go into effect
- Wichita State gets commitment from high school prospect Chaunce Jenkins
- A hobby turned into a helping hand: mask-making group aids those responding to pandemic
- Trump, coronavirus task force set 5 p.m. briefing
- 4th person in Wyandotte County dies from coronavirus