DISH wants to give you $1,300 to watch 13 Stephen King movies by Halloween. Do you have what it takes?
The cable company wants to pay one lucky– or unlucky — person to document the experience watching 13 horror classics based on Stephen King’s most chilling novels.
Those movies include:
- Children of the Corn
- It (Original or remake)
- The Mist
- Pet Sematary
- Salem’s Lot
- The Shining
You do have to put in a little extra effort aside from grabbing your popcorn and blanket for the pay day. DISH wants to know everything about your experience. They will even equip you with a Fitbit to track your heart rate and jump scares. You’ll be expected to go as far as logging how your sleeping habits change. They want all the frightening details.
DISH will provide you not only with all 13 movies, but also a flashlight, blanket, popcorn, candy, and some Stephen King paraphernalia. You’ll also receive a gift card to add a 14th movie to your list, either It: Chapter 2, or Doctor Sleep.
Feel up for the challenge? Read more details and register using this link.
- Four Shockers put up top-three marks in school history
- Florida man who walks to work and holds signs all day, returns $20K cash he found to police
- Shockers Drop Two to Begin Easton Bama Bash
- Shockers Win Home Opener Over Texas Southern, 5-2
- Lawmakers aim to tighten advance voting rules