OKLAHOMA CITY, Okla. (KFOR) – Tracy McCoy has never been more thankful for her dog, Dubai, after the 122 pound Great Dane saved the day when a stranger walked right into their home.
It happened Monday afternoon at her home in Oklahoma City.
Tracy says she heard their side door open, and thought it was her older son, but instead… “I looked up and came face-to-face with a stranger.”
Tracy was home with her son Nathaniel. Nathaniel is blind, and Tracy says he had no idea what was happening until he heard her scream.
He wasn’t the only one surprised to hear Tracy’s yell.
“The instant that I screamed, Dubai understood that that person was not welcome here,” said McCoy.
Security video shows the suspect walk into the house and actually pet Dubai before walking further down the hallway.
- KSN Storm Track 3 Digital Extra: Perseid Meteor Shower Peaking
- Practice will look different for Fall sports
- Border Protection finds $60 million worth of marijuana in a shipment of limes
- Overcrowding at the jail: A growing problem during the pandemic
- Conversaciones sobre la reintegración de los estudiantes continua para el distrito escolar USD 259