PITTSBURGH, Pa. (CNN) — A Pittsburgh women’s hospital celebrated World Kindness Day by welcoming Mrs. Rogers into their neighborhood and surprising her with babies dressed up like her late husband, Mr. Rogers.
UPMC Magee-Womens Hospital says the adorable cardigans and booties in the pictures were hand-crafted by their nurse Caitlin Pechin.
Fred Rogers launched “Mister Rogers’ Neighborhood” in Pittsburgh in 1966.
- On Ronelle’s Radar: Wintry and wet weather ramps up Wednesday
- Former Maize hoop star Caleb Grill pours in career-high 27 points for UNLV in 86-74 loss to Alabama
- Wichita State athletics director discusses basketball head coaching search
- Kansas Department of Transportation cautions drivers ahead of winter weather
- Hospitals dealing with nationwide shortage of nurses