She fell into an AC vent after the grate she was standing on gave way, sending the poor pooch tumbling to the bottom where she ended up neatly wedged in the dusty, metal shaft.
Hope immediately began barking for help and caught the attention of neighbors in the building, who called 911.
Firefighters then came out and pulled her to safety. They said she wasn’t hurt, just a little thirsty for some water.
- Dotson, Azubuike lift No. 3 Kansas over Tennessee 74-68
- Houston Outlasts Wichita State in OT, 64-56
- Woman kills retired trooper, self at Chicago-area cigar bar
- 18-year-old found shot to death in Kansas City, Kansas
- Emmitt Smith goes 1-on-1 with Walter Payton’s son to discuss first Super Bowl, all-time rushing record