LA GRANGE, Ky. (WAVE) – He’s been a Kentucky State Trooper for the past 11 years, so he’s seen a lot of things that have affected him deeply. You’ll never guess what he does to release that pressure.
“Working the road, being a trooper, there is a lot of stress and a lot of times what we see is that bad things in life that people generally don’t see and it does take a toll on a person,” Samu said. “You need to be able to deflect the bad and bring out the good.”
Samu fights the stress by putting on a different kind of uniform.
He’s been an Elvis Presley tribute artist since 1992. It all started with a trip to Sun Studios, where he got to record a song.
“People said, ‘You sound just like Elvis,'” Samu said. “I said, ‘Well, thanks for the compliment,’ thinking nothing of it.”
- Caught on camera: Colorado police handcuff kids
- Business leaders say economy still improving after reopening
- Newest justice for Kansas Supreme Court to be sworn in
- Authorities investigating a deadly shooting in Osborne
- Newsfeed Now: Tracking Isaias; Stimulus negotiations continue