Krispy Kreme elves were hard at work creating three new holiday-inspired treats.
The ‘reindeer’ is Krispy Kreme’s classic original glazed doughnut dipped in chocolate icing and decorated like a reindeer with pretzel antlers, a red icing nose and sugar eyes.
The ‘present’ is a bright green glazed doughnut filled with creme and decorated with a red icing bow to look like a Christmas gift.
The ‘Santa belly’ doughnut is filled with chocolate cream, dipped in red icing with sugar sprinkled on it and decorated with a belt that looks just like one Santa would wear.
The North Pole inspired treats are available now through Dec. 24.
- Trump administration faces criticism for response to coronavirus crisis
- Indictment: Honduran citizen attacked immigration officers
- House passes bill to make lynching a federal crime
- LIVE: ‘Critical incident’ reported at Milwaukee MillerCoors headquarters
- Police: ‘Critical incident’ at Molson Coors in Milwaukee