LOWELLVILLE, Ohio (WKBN) – Shocky the Llama has become an internet sensation — and he’s from a farm in Lowellville.
Shocky was a special guest at an Ohio wedding recently.
We got a chance to meet him Friday. He was all dressed up in that famous tuxedo.
The bride’s brother told his sister if she ever got married, he was bringing a llama. He posted the picture on social media and the rest is history.
“My mom got a phone call about a guy that wanted a llama at a wedding,” said Charlene Arendas, with Spacey Acres Llama Ranch. “We didn’t know the whole story behind it until we actually got to the wedding, but he wanted to rent a llama for a couple hours and said his sister was going to be real excited to see the llama at the wedding. And he was going to commission a tux for the llama, so we had to get his measurements to him.”
Shocky is a performance llama, which means he does costume classes, competes in obstacle courses and attends special events.
- Small shops are counting on Small Business Saturday to bring relief to finances
- Husband battles brain surgery and COVID-19, the couple reunited days before 50th wedding anniversary
- Price’s Pressure Points: Storm skirts by south!
- Champion Ken Jennings will be first interim ‘Jeopardy!’ host
- Wichita Thunder releases revised 2020-21 season schedule