BAKERSFIELD, Calif. (KGET) – With Christmas only 15 days away, delivery drivers are working hard to meet the high demands of online deliveries. One Bakersfield mother is making sure their hard work does not go unnoticed.
Shelly Smith put out goodies and snacks for local drivers last Friday.
In-home surveillance video, we see a FedEx worker drop a package delivery and he is met with a delightful surprise. Smith left a bucket full of water and snacks with a thank you note.
Smith says she was inspired to do this after seeing a few other people doing the same kind gesture, adding it’s a simple way to spread the holiday cheer to our real MVP’s.
- Un experto ayuda a explicar el coronavirus
- U.S. health officials increase protection measures at major airports to curb Coronavirus spread
- Illegal drugs through the mail: ‘It’s a daily occurrence’
- Teachman’s Take: Snowfall continues for parts of Kansas into the overnight
- Lawmakers demand more accountability from PG&E for role in starting wildfires