MISSOULA, Mont. (CNN) – A man who went a decade and a half without a haircut recently sat down in the barber’s chair for a very special reason.
Reynaldo Arroyo, 23, hadn’t gotten his hair cut for 15 years. But he wanted to enlist in the Army as an infantryman.
So he went to the barbershop for a trim and then some!
Arroyo says he will be donating his hair to “Locks of Love.” The nonprofit organization makes wigs for children experiencing hair loss from medical conditions.
MORE HEADLINES FROM WFLA:
- Third stimulus check: Some Senate Dems call for automatic payments
- Veteran Salute: First combat unit into Vietnam tested choppers in war
- Severe Weather Awareness: The deadly power of water
- House passes George Floyd policing bill, which would ban chokeholds
- Texas grid operator CEO will be terminated after mass blackouts during winter storm