JACKSONVILLE, Fla. (CNN) – A Florida farmer really wanted to help the victims of Hurricane Dorian in the Bahamas so he bought 100 generators to be shipped to Abaco and Grand Bahama.
The man who wants to remain anonymous was seen buying the generators at a Jacksonville Costco.
The grand total of the purchase was nearly $50,000.
Another Costco customer, Alec Prague, snapped these two photos of the anonymous donor and all the generators.
Prague said he approached the man to thank him for his generous act.
Prague said the man doesn’t want any attention and said he would rather people focus on helping those in the hardest hit areas of the Bahamas.
- Third-Ranked Texas Sweep Shockers
- Newton native Remsberg scores in OT, Air Force beats Colorado 30-23
- Greinke finally gets win over old club, Astros top Royals
- ‘Uncle Wilbur is finally home’: Kansas sailor killed in Pearl Harbor finally laid to rest
- Thousands of fetal remains found in home of former Indiana abortion doctor