LANCASTER, Wisc. (WMTV) – A Lancaster, Wisconsin man has set a world record for doing the most sit-ups on his 70th birthday.
On Thursday, Max Drew ended up setting a new record of 1,000 sit ups in 34 minutes and 18 seconds.
He said he plans on celebrating with either tacos or pizza with family and friends.
- KBI: Arkansas man dead following an officer-involved shooting in Montgomery County
- See the 71 movies titles coming to Netflix in November
- Navy: ‘Aircrew did not survive’ crash in Alabama neighborhood
- Biden campaign launches ‘TrumpCovidPlan.com’ — a site that reads ‘Not Found’
- Pres. Trump, Biden to hold campaign events in battleground states