LANCASTER, Wisc. (WMTV) – A Lancaster, Wisconsin man has set a world record for doing the most sit-ups on his 70th birthday.
On Thursday, Max Drew ended up setting a new record of 1,000 sit ups in 34 minutes and 18 seconds.
He said he plans on celebrating with either tacos or pizza with family and friends.
- Australia to shut border between its 2 largest states as Melbourne infections surge
- On Ronelle’s Radar: A hot week ahead
- Two hurt after report of shooting, crash on Wichita highway
- Hannah “Mighty” Mortimer, MaxLab Training partner to put on basketball camp
- Newspaper owner: Sorry for equating mask rule to Holocaust