A mother in Texas is sharing a heart-wrenching photo of her four-year-old son with Leukemia.
Beckett was diagnosed with Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia over a year ago.
His mom Kaitlin Burge posted photos of Beckett, struggling with his condition.
She included the caption, ‘This is childhood cancer. Take it or leave it.’
Burge also wrote about Beckett’s five-year-old sister Aubrey, seen in the photo rubbing her brother’s back, who often gets left behind because of Beckett’s needs.
Beckett should complete treatment in August 2021
Medical expenses have grown increasingly costly, so a friend made a ‘GoFundMe’ campaign for Beckett.
To follow Beckett’s journey on Facebook, click here.
- Third-Ranked Texas Sweep Shockers
- Newton native Remsberg scores in OT, Air Force beats Colorado 30-23
- Greinke finally gets win over old club, Astros top Royals
- ‘Uncle Wilbur is finally home’: Kansas sailor killed in Pearl Harbor finally laid to rest
- Thousands of fetal remains found in home of former Indiana abortion doctor