A mother in Texas is sharing a heart-wrenching photo of her four-year-old son with Leukemia.
Beckett was diagnosed with Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia over a year ago.
His mom Kaitlin Burge posted photos of Beckett, struggling with his condition.
She included the caption, ‘This is childhood cancer. Take it or leave it.’
Burge also wrote about Beckett’s five-year-old sister Aubrey, seen in the photo rubbing her brother’s back, who often gets left behind because of Beckett’s needs.
Beckett should complete treatment in August 2021
Medical expenses have grown increasingly costly, so a friend made a ‘GoFundMe’ campaign for Beckett.
To follow Beckett’s journey on Facebook, click here.
- Romney says he won’t block vote on Trump Supreme Court pick
- CDC warns Americans to ‘avoid’ trick-or-treating for Halloween
- Caught on Camera: Arkansas officer saves two-year-old boy choking on piece of candy
- What can Democrats do in response to Trump’s Supreme Court pick? These three scenarios are getting attention
- Poisonous mushrooms found in stomach of murdered Indiana man, court documents say