DENVER, Colo. (KUSA) – When the shop talk starts to get dry at one Denver, Colorado office, they lean heavily on humor.
Their latest prank has everyone talking.
“100% because our products are so incredibly boring, we have to make sure we laugh all the time,” Thom Cook says.
Cook has kept everyone laughing all week at the expense of coworker Chad Snee.
Cook spent $1,500 renting a billboard outside of the office. He then adorned it with a picture of Chad, and a special birthday message.
The best view of billboard Chad is from Chad’s office.
“At least I know they love me,” he says.
- Bat-wielding grandmother confronts protesters in Michigan
- 8-year-old North Carolina girl dies after battling COVID-19
- On Ronelle’s Radar: Slim storm chance into the weekend, staying hot
- Family of six, two cats found dead in Texas garage
- WSU President, WSU Tech President announce changes to Ivanka Trump’s virtual commencement participation