TAMPA, Fla. (CNN) – Pizza Hut announced it is partnering with Kellogg to launch the Stuffed Cheez-It Pizza on Tuesday.
It will be available nationwide for a limited time for $6.49.
The restaurant made the announcement on Twitter.
The pizza includes four baked jumbo squares, a crust infused with the sharp cheddar flavor of Cheez-Its and stuffed with either cheese or pepperoni and cheese, and is served with marinara dipping sauce.
Starting Sept. 24, they will be added to Pizza Hut’s $5 N’ Up lineup and will be $6 when you buy two or more $5 N’ Up lineup menu items.
- Sedgwick County wants to randomly test residents for COVID-19
- Weather Wednesday: Hurricanes
- Controversial radio hosts fired over racially charged comments
- 1 in 5 nursing homes had at least one COVID-19 death, according to federal data
- Ferguson elects first female African American mayor