MONONGAHELA, Pa. (CNN) – A restaurant is taking Halloween to a whole new level. It is literally crawling with ghosts from the “Ghostbusters.”
Check out the decorations that Angelo’s two Italian restaurant put up south of Pittsburgh.
You’ve got those creepy green tentacles and the ‘Stay-Puft Marshmallow Man’ from “Ghostbusters”
Kids are loving it. One parent said his child made him drive around the building 15 times.
During Christmas, an oversized Santa peeps from the roof and the facade turns into an Evergreen tree.
- Taylor’s Forecast: Cool and comfortable today, wet weather later this week
- County commission approves more money for Sedgwick County Jail
- Newsfeed Now for October 16: Close encounter with a bear; Rage Yoga
- Debate takeaways: Warren attacked, 70s club avoids age issue
- Dozens attend first ever Kansas City ‘rage yoga’ class, which includes cursing and alcohol