NEW SMYRNA BEACH, Fla. (WESH) – A shark came just a bit too close for comfort for a young surfer in New Smyrna Beach, Florida over the weekend.
Chandler Moore was knocked off his surfboard by the shark as it leaped from the water.
Chandler said he saw two fish in front of him jump out of the water before the shark, thinking it scared the fish.
“I’m like the luckiest boy ever since I didn’t get bit by that shark,” Chandler said.
- Jake LaTurner gano las elecciones primarias para un asiento en la Cámara de Representantes del distrito dos
- Mann, Barnett win primaries in Kansas’ 1st District
- KSN Political Analyst Jeff Jarman analyzes the Senate race in our state
- El candidato republicano Roger Marshall gana la elección primaria en Kansas
- Barbara Bollier gana la nominación para el partido Demócrata