NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WSMV) – Pooches from all over the world are flocking to Tennessee this weekend to compete in the Dog Agility World Championships.
On Wednesday, contestants and owners got in a little practice ahead of the competition.
The championship will take place at the Tennessee Miller Coliseum.
Nearly 700 dogs are expected to compete.
- Competitive Drive: Maize running back takes a chance on himself to live out childhood dream
- ‘We’re not changing the name’: Wichita Wind Surge here to stay
- Midian Shriners begin 5th Annual Feztival of Trees fundraiser
- Wichita Public schools promote need for after school program with celebration
- Collision experts see rise in drivers not filing police reports after accidents