KING COUNTY, Wash. — A Washington State Patrol trooper came across a man playing Pokemon Go on eight different phones Tuesday morning.
According to the Washington State Patrol, a trooper came across a driver pulled over on the side of a highway near Seattle Sea-Tac Airport.
Next to the driver was a piece foam holding eight different phones, all with Pokemon Go on the screen. The trooper gave the driver a warning for stopping on the shoulder and had him put the phones away.
- T.J.’s Forecast: Cold front brings showers and thunderstorms
- Three injured in overnight shooting
- Wichita police investigating possible hate crime after family’s pride flag burned overnight
- Rogers falters, Twins allow 7 in 9th in 12-5 loss to Royals
- Taylor’s Forecast: A Severe Thunderstorm Watch is in effect until midnight.