KING COUNTY, Wash. — A Washington State Patrol trooper came across a man playing Pokemon Go on eight different phones Tuesday morning.
According to the Washington State Patrol, a trooper came across a driver pulled over on the side of a highway near Seattle Sea-Tac Airport.
Next to the driver was a piece foam holding eight different phones, all with Pokemon Go on the screen. The trooper gave the driver a warning for stopping on the shoulder and had him put the phones away.
- Local company makes bike racks for new baseball stadium
- Reducing Robocalls: Cell phone carriers offer free spam detection
- ‘You watch out for me and I will watch out for you’: Neighbors in Butler County share scary Sunday evening experience
- Doston’s 29 points lead No. 3 Kansas past Iowa State, 91-71
- Pier 1 Imports files for bankruptcy protection