WEBER COUNTY, Utah (ABC4 News) – According to troopers with the Utah Highway Patrol a 5-year-old boy was pulled over driving his parents’ car on the freeway Monday.
UHP said a trooper in Weber County initiated a traffic stop on what he thought was an impaired driver. Turns out it was a young man, age 5, troopers added.
UHP said the boy told troopers he left home after an argument with his mom, in which she told him she would not buy him a Lamborghini. He decided he’d take the car and go to California to buy one himself. Troopers said he might have been short on the purchase amount, as he only had $3 dollars in his wallet.
Troopers said the 5 year old somehow made his way up onto the freeway in his parents’ car. Officials said he made it from 17th and Lincoln in Ogden down to the 25th St off-ramp SB I-15.
- ‘We will do whatever we have to’: Teams practicing one day ahead of KSHSAA vote to potentially delay winter sports
- Wichita State’s Men’s Basketball: Shockers out of Crossover Classic
- Salvation Army facing challenges due to COVID, needing more than donations this year
- Drinksgiving and pandemic: double threat has groups concerned
- A decade of work, turned reality – Grand Avenue Market is coming to Plains