CENTERTON, Ark. (KNWA) — An Arkansas boy and his dog are melting hearts and capturing the attention of millions of people.
It tells the story of how Marcelo, of Centerton, used to be afraid of dogs, until he met his senior pup named Mini.
Marcello was adopted from Africa in 2018 and the two have been inseparable since.
Marcello’s mother, Holly Brookhouser, didn’t expect the video to take off.
“I’ve gotten a lot of messages. People have been very receptive to the fact that he’s adopted and they love seeing him with Mini. They will ask how he will be with big dogs now. They just want to know so much more now,” she said.
Holly Brookhouser says she’s using this video and her social media to be a voice for local rescue pets.
- Wichita Public Schools will look at onsite learning option for 6th-12th graders
- ‘He is ready to go back’: Officer shot in Lyons making recovery alongside wife in hospital
- All 62 residents in Norton County nursing home test positive for COVID-19, of which 10 have passed away
- Chiefs top Bills, improve to 5-1
- Big turnout at Intrust for early voting this year