DETROIT, Mich. (WDIV) – A shirtless, barefoot man stole a running snowplow in Michigan Monday.
Dash camera footage shows 18-year-old Mario Nikprelaj jumping into the snowplow that was parked near an apartment complex in Shelby Township.
Police say Nikprelajhad gotten into a fight with his girlfriend and was kicked out of her car when things turned violent.
Little did he know his getaway truck had a dash camera and a GPS tracker.
The owner of the truck called police and Nikprelajwas eventually pulled over and arrested.
Nikprelajis charged with unlawfully driving away in an automobile, domestic violence and a probation violation.
- Heights football player recognized for his helpful actions
- Dairy farm industry could be on the rebound
- Sedgwick County unemployment drops to 10.9 percent
- Saliva testing deemed easier, but is it worth the wait?
- Footprints ICT gifts more than 10,000 socks to Wichitans in need