DETROIT, Mich. (WDIV) – A shirtless, barefoot man stole a running snowplow in Michigan Monday.
Dash camera footage shows 18-year-old Mario Nikprelaj jumping into the snowplow that was parked near an apartment complex in Shelby Township.
Police say Nikprelajhad gotten into a fight with his girlfriend and was kicked out of her car when things turned violent.
Little did he know his getaway truck had a dash camera and a GPS tracker.
The owner of the truck called police and Nikprelajwas eventually pulled over and arrested.
Nikprelajis charged with unlawfully driving away in an automobile, domestic violence and a probation violation.
- Ryan Newman up and walking after Daytona crash, Roush Fenway says
- U.S. Department of Transportation awards over $20 million in grants for Kansas airports
- Firefighter killed in California library fire identified; 2 teens arrested
- Maryland Walmart employee becomes unlikely viral sensation
- Austin police: Couple shoots 3, kills 2 after attempted home invasion