TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – A soldier returned home to Hillsborough County, Florida this week to surprise his daughter at her elementary school.
Army service member Rafael Sanchez showed up to help recite the Pledge of Allegiance at the school’s Veterans Day assembly.
Pena’s family sat with the other veterans and guests, as they watched the special reunion unfold.
- How can I tell the difference between the flu and COVID-19?
- Person with gunshot found at QuikTrip on S. Seneca
- Carole Baskin of ‘Tiger King’ fame sued for defamation
- Watch: Trump says he won’t commit to peaceful transfer of power if he loses
- The town of Swastika, NY chooses to keep its name