TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – A soldier returned home to Hillsborough County, Florida this week to surprise his daughter at her elementary school.
Army service member Rafael Sanchez showed up to help recite the Pledge of Allegiance at the school’s Veterans Day assembly.
Pena’s family sat with the other veterans and guests, as they watched the special reunion unfold.
- Texas family’s missing dog accidentally adopted out by shelter, not likely to be returned
- Storm Track 3 Forecast: Clearing and warming for the weekend
- La gobernadora Laura Kelly anuncia un plan para vacunar a los trabajadores de las plantas empacadoras de carne en Kansas
- Coronavirus in Kansas: A drop in deaths linked to COVID, 15.1% of Kansans vaccinated
- Senate prepares for COVID-19 relief bill voting marathon Friday