It’s time to be a wine lover. The price for a bottle of vino is the lowest it’s been in about five years.
That’s thanks to too many California grapes and low demand. Industry experts say consumers could enjoy the sweet, low prices for the next three years. So, toast to that and stock up on your favorites at that lower price because Tuesday is National Drink Wine Day!
According to NationalDrinkWineDay.org, the idea is to promote the love and health benefits of wine.
- Great Bend Farm, Ranch, & Hemp Expo is now underway virtually
- Textron Aviation announces more furloughs
- Local non-essential businesses that stay open could be charged and face fines
- Wichita police arrest woman for allegedly hitting officer in stolen car
- Cases of coronavirus in Kansas jump to 1,106 with 42 deaths