It’s time to be a wine lover. The price for a bottle of vino is the lowest it’s been in about five years.
That’s thanks to too many California grapes and low demand. Industry experts say consumers could enjoy the sweet, low prices for the next three years. So, toast to that and stock up on your favorites at that lower price because Tuesday is National Drink Wine Day!
According to NationalDrinkWineDay.org, the idea is to promote the love and health benefits of wine.
- Wichita Public Schools will look at onsite learning option for 6th-12th graders
- ‘He is ready to go back’: Officer shot in Lyons making recovery alongside wife in hospital
- All 62 residents in Norton County nursing home test positive for COVID-19, of which 10 have passed away
- Chiefs top Bills, improve to 5-1
- Big turnout at Intrust for early voting this year