GREENSBURG, Kan. (KSNW) – The Greensburg Police Department said on Wednesday around 5 p.m that they along with the Kiowa County Sheriff’s Office and Greensburg Fire Department were dispatched to the report of dynamite attached to the dash of a vehicle parked in front of a business on West Kansas Avenue.
When units arrived and secured the area, they discovered that the item in question was a beef stick, still in its wrapper.
There were no explosives in the vehicle, and there were not any threats to the public.
The vehicle owner removed the suspicious beef stick from the dash.
- T.J.’s Forecast: More sunshine on tap today, along with warmer temps
- One person dies in NW Wichita crash
- Game of the Week: Derby vs. Bishop Carroll, September 18, 2020
- High School Football: Friday Football Fever, September 18, 2020
- Mourners gather at the Supreme Court Building to honor Ruth Bader Ginsburg