WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – Cars from around the city turned out to celebrate a big birthday for a Wichita woman.
Faye Leach, who has lived in Wichita for most of her life, celebrated her 102nd birthday on Friday.
Friends and family held a socially distanced drive-by celebration for Faye, who loves birds, sleep, and a bit of humor.
Faye’s best advice is to be kind and give yourself time and love.
- T.J.’s Forecast: Winter storm on the horizon, big changes tomorrow into early next week
- KBI: Arkansas man dead following an officer-involved shooting in Montgomery County
- See the 71 movies titles coming to Netflix in November
- Record surge: US shatters single-day mark of COVID-19 cases
- Taylor’s Forecast: Cooler and more wintry weather is on the way