WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – Wichita’s Presbyterian Manor is hosting window visits for the holiday.
In person visits were suspended in mid-March because of the pandemic.
Families say they’re grateful for any time together.
- 7 months after Kansas man dies in crash, widow gives birth to their baby boy
- Kansas sees 240,000 mail-in ballot requests, more than ever before
- Mexican national sentenced to federal prison for crash that killed seven
- Felony murder and aggravated child endangerment arrest made in drowning of 2-year old boy on Tuesday
- Liberal Police Department terminates officer for violation of department procedures