MARTIN COUNTY, Fla. (NBC) – What would you do if you found $20,000 in cash? Benjamin Feliciano, of Martin County, Florida, opted to turn it in to authorities.
Feliciano discovered the crisp $100 bills near a Florida mall last week. After several hours of debating whether to keep it, he finally handed it over.
When deputies found out Feliciano walks to his job and hold signs all day, they donated a bike to show their appreciation.
While it wasn’t lifechanging cash, it was a token of appreciation, and Feliciano says he’s just happy to have a clear conscience.
- ‘It was full of cops’: Three Wichita police officers recovering after being injured by modified shotgun
- Real estate: What $500K gets you in Tampa vs. Cleveland
- Here’s what’s coming to Netflix in March
- KSN Storm Track 3 Digital Extra: Ready for spring? Our warming trend just as Severe Weather Awareness Week kicks off
- Shockers take series with 7-5 win Sunday