WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – School has been back in session for about a month now, but some kids never got a chance to go back-to-school clothes shopping.
That’s why the Assistance League of Wichita teamed up with JCPenney to clothe 3,000 students.
It’s the fourth year in a row the two have partnered for this program.
A total of 20 shopping sessions are offered, with emergency shopping for in-need students.
- Florida man who walks to work and holds signs all day, returns $20K cash he found to police
- Shockers Drop Two to Begin Easton Bama Bash
- Shockers Win Home Opener Over Texas Southern, 5-2
- Lawmakers aim to tighten advance voting rules
- New bill may make it easier for Kansans to vote