Search giant Google is using its ubiquitous google-doodle to promote mask-wearing and social distancing.
Those measures are part of the CDC’s guidelines on how to help prevent the spread of coronavirus.
Google’s homepage animation shows the letters of its name wearing brightly colored masks.
The letters then shuffle playfully away from each other to create distance.
The letter “e” sends a heart emoji into the air, depicting adherence to CDC guidelines as an act of compassion.
That’s because wearing a mask is primarily meant to protect others if you are carrying coronavirus perhaps without knowing it.
- T.J.’s Forecast: Hot start to the final weekend of September
- Trump picks conservative Amy Coney Barrett for Supreme Court
- Kansas State stuns No. 3 Oklahoma 38-35
- Kansas advocates propose agency to track foster care system
- DNA test results confirm identity of body found as missing Wichita man